Is anyone having problems with their motor "making oil", dealer keep telling me most 4-strokes do that...I know its gas in the oil, I can smell it, it shows over full on dip stick after a month or so depending on usage....anyone else have or had this problem...My motor is 2013 with low hours on it.....I've spoken to Honda rep and they are not helping much just putting me off with different excuses...Does anyone have the same problem, if so, what was done to repair it and is it working okay now..I would appreciate any advice or solutions to my situation....Thanks

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Honda Marine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Yamaha Outboards or Evinrude that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Honda Marine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Water Transport category for more informed decision or compare Honda Marine to other companies on our site.

Comments